Irene's Myomassology Institute is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Irene's Myomassology Institute may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 3/1/2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as address and postcode
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Correct Your Information
You can correct your information by contacting us by phone or email as indicated below.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request and we encourage you to do so.
You may also request to be removed from our records as to not receive emails from us.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 248-350-1400 or send us an email at Info@irenes.edu
Irene's Myomassology Institute • 26061 Franklin Rd • Southfield, MI • 48033 • 248-350-1400